UltimatiumMatrixUltimatiumMatrix

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Super Stocktake Super Stocktake

I am going to give this game a solid 4 stars.
becuase i love nitrome games. this game defines nitrome games. it has the good music, the classical nitrome graphics that everyone loves. and this game is a classical, fun time waster..
Nitrome should really consider moving to the mobile gaming business. as in android and ios devices. and charge a good 99 cents for each game, that way they can be supported for more fun and future games.
thank you and have a nice day.

Doughnuts Room Escape Doughnuts Room Escape

Good Game. Well Put Together *..* ^.^

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

This is one of the most amazing games on newgrounds by far.

Were You a Nineties Gamer Were You a Nineties Gamer

Truly good work, Renegadeocop.
This game honestly deserves a 5 star rating because it is a unique game truly.
Good Work Again, man you are a boss. And could you respond to this comment or pm me what you used to make this game. please.

Thanks For Reading - UltimatiumMatrix

Renegadeocop responds:

Thanks for the nice review. The game is made in SwishMax, which compiles to Flash :)

Green it. Green it.

Wow, Good Work 08jackt. This is a well designed ,put together game.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks dude!

Platcore Platcore

Wow This Game DeservesA 5 Star Rating..
This Game Is Trufully Amazing .
I Love Its Design, Art, Graphics,Plot, and sound.
I Just Do Not Know Where To Begin On All The Good Things About This Game..

Sound 10/10

Art 10/10

Plot And Design 10/10

Overall Rating ( in my personal opion ) 10/10 5/5

I Hope This Review Helps this game RISE to the top, because i think it should be permantly featured on Newgrounds..

Thanks For Reading UltimatiumMatrix. Email me if you have any other Games That you think are better Than this one. The reason why is beacuse i doubt their are games like this. charlescoppeak14@ gmail. com

Breakfast Breakfast

Good Work gio-m. This is a good designed, butt challenging game.
I got a perfect breakfest after the 32nd attempt.

Art 9.5 / 10 I like the original pixalated graphics, it makes the game just look right.

Music 8 / 10 The song is a catchy tune.

Plot 10/10 I like the simple and short plot of this story.

Overall Rating 9.5/ 10 Good game in my personal opinion.

THX for reading you beatufil people - UltimatiumMatrix

Super Adventure Pals Super Adventure Pals

w0w Awesome game puff puff nuff said ^.^

Pico Radio Pico Radio

I Had a great time on clock day yesterday.
And i think this game is Amazingly Sexy!!!
Thanks for reading my reviews this isnt one of my longest ones thanks for who read my reviews you all are s e x y beasts.!!
Thx for reading - UltimatiumMatrix

deathink responds:

Yeah I had a blast yesterday! It was sooo much fun all day!

GLave GLave

I'm a little torn about the notion of choosing one specific weapon before a mission. Obviously there are reasons to want more than one option throughout a level, but I do kinda like the "choose wisely" aspect, even though you don't know what you're getting into beforehand (which is why I'm glad there's no limited lives). Like the difference between "Select Your Turtle" compared to something like Metroid or even Gunstar Heroes.
I'm a sucker for ricochet weapons, but this one felt like it was only useful when you were forced to jump down into contact damage with an enemy, and even then, only like 1 bullet in 20 would hit any enemies on the rebound. I would've liked it more if there was a specific series of angles so that you could make informed shots. Like maybe if the initial shot didn't go straight out, but went up or down (or both!) at 30-45 degrees. The upside would be better "trick shots" from safe (cowardly?) positions, but the downside is that when an enemy is coming straight at you, you HAVE to do an angled shot from a pretty specific distance/location.
Maybe the first couple "artifacts" could've been the weapon mods. Like, get the Big Shot at the end of stage 1, then applying the Big Shot automatically as you enter stage 2, in which you collect the Piercing Shot, etc.. until you have all four. Honestly, it wouldn't even have to be split up into four levels, but it works nicely with the "collect treasure objective, exit level" principle. It could all be one introductory level with four locked doors (I was about to suggest special mod-related switches to open these doors, but that's dangerous territory because it adds another game mechanic and would almost require the ability to change mods mid-level). Arranging the first few sections in linear order, automatically switching to the newest mod before starting the next level, and tailoring those first few levels specifically to showcase each weapon's strengths and weaknesses, basically forcing the player to try each at least once. I used the piercing shot once, screamed about "WHY ISN'T THERE A CROUCH BUTTON" but then remembered that it was an intentional limitation with the weapon, and changed back and moved along.
Money comes in a little slowly. I haven't replayed any levels I've previously beaten, so I dunno if there's really any newly-accessible areas, although I assume there's a few jump-accessible areas. At any rate, money doesn't accumulate fast enough to enjoy the upgrades. I'm sure it's possible to just grind already-beaten levels until you get enough money, but cheaper upgrades with smaller improvements still keep the player engaged with a feeling of accomplishment.
The pop-up orbs that come out of the floor in sk1 are kind of obnoxious. They seem very random and at first I thought it was a bug, because at the time I was also experiencing the "bullet permanently suspended in air" bug. It should either be easier to tell where they're going to pop up, or they should take longer after appearing before they shoot.
I had fun playing it, but once i got to the "sk" levels it turned into kind of a chore. I'd love to see you take on this type of game again, with more levels, a more fleshed-out weapons system (maybe the ability to upgrade each mod individually, even though they're free to switch), and a little more polish in the art